LIMITED EDITION 300 PENS
$1,275.00 Extended Pre-Order SOLD OUT
The beauty of Triangolo starts with an unusual curved triangular shape. In the history of writing instruments, two brands are known for making triangular-shaped fountain pens: Triad and Omas. In the 1920s, Triad made high quality celluloid pens in the USA; in the 1990s, OMAS produced their beautiful “360” fountain pens in Italy.
In 2020, Armando Simoni Club designed a beautiful new fountain pen inspired by the curved triangle.
The result is a large pen that pen fits comfortably in a writer’s hand, with a grip section transitions from triangular to circular to allow the best writing angle.
ASC’s filling system has a large capacity, more than double that of many pens. You open the pen by simply pulling the cap and barrel apart, and close it by gently sliding the cap onto the barrel until you feel a soft click.
Delivery expected: March 2021.
The retail is of this pen is $ 1,595.00
Key Features of this Fountain Pen:
- Original OMAS celluloid Arco Green material.
- Greek classic motifs engraving over the cap band.
- Click-in inner cap lock
- Compressor Filling System
- Length 156 mm, Diameter 17 mm ( same as Bologna Extra )
- Ebonite Feeder
- Gold trim or rhodium trim at choice
- Nib is # 8 Magic Flex Rhodium Gold 14k 750